We are working with our operator client based in Aberdeen to source 2 x Offshore Drilling Materials Coordinators.
Both positions are 12 month contract roles, and are to start November/December 2018.
Job responsibilities/Requirements are below.
The candidates must be able to:
• Identify equipment and personnel requirements for all aspects of well operations (drilling, completion, well testing, and abandonment) including rental equipment, mud and cement consumables, etc.
• Raise Drilling Material Call-offs
• Update and maintain the materials inventory system
• Manage supply vessel requirements, raise all backload manifests and ensure all materials are correctly containerized and secured for backload
• Manage decks in conjunction with Crane Operators
• Liaise with onshore Materials and Logistics personnel, offshore deck crew and supply vessels and planning offloading and back loading supply boats
• Prepare documentation for dangerous goods declarations, radioactive sources, lifting appliances and waste for sea and air transportation
• Prepare helicopter seat reservations
• Update daily equipment and personnel look heads
• Maintain rental register and ensure all third party materials taken off-hire at the earliest opportunity
• Maintain and track daily well costs
The candidates must have minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role on semi-submersible and jack-up drilling rigs.
They must be flexible and adaptable to change.
They must be computer literate (Microsoft products) and have experience in SAP and have knowledge and experience in manifesting
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.