We have an exciting new position, based in Edinburgh , for an Office Equipment/Service Engineer
Candidates must have a background in working with at least one of the following equipment manufacturers – Canon, Ricoh, Konica Minolta or HP.
This is a customer facing role and excellent customer service is as important as your technical skills.
• Service, refurbish and repair office equipment in the field or provide specialist software support
• Participate in workshop based or online training on our range of office equipment
• Attend manufacturers’ training courses at their premises, or at our HQ office
• Keep up to date by completing manufacturers’ online exams
• Share best practice and specialist knowledge with the service team Key Requirements:
• Established digital office equipment hardware or IT support engineer
• Technically experienced to work with our named, top-ranked manufacturers devices and associated software
• A logical, planned approach to tasks
• A full, clean driving licence
• Microsoft office skills
• Smart, professional appearance and good communication skills
• Open to learning Benefits/ conditions
• Salary dependent on skills and experience
• Company car provided with fuel card
• Auto enrolment into the company pension scheme after 3 months
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV for immediate review.
Mark has extremely well rounded knowledge and experience of the Aberdeen recruitment market as well as the recruitment search landscape. He supports the AAA Operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing.
Call me now on 01224 259433 to discuss this vacancy.