We are working with our client based in Aberdeen to source a Media Build/Survey Data Technician.
This is a contract role that is ongoing
GENERIC PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
• Ensure the safety of yourself, your team and all other site workers by following safe working practises at all times.
• Support the team/project lead on designated capture projects to complete the project brief.
• Take responsibility for designated areas of the team’s overall task/project or specific tasks/projects.
• Share in the responsibility for the overall team task/project and be responsible for carrying out designated work to the expected quality and time line.
• Quality assesses your own and other team members work as designated.
• Liaise with internal and external contacts in a professional and timely manner.
• Responsible for reviewing own personal development.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
• Reports to the Team Leader
• Liaises closely with team/project leads, other digital surveyors and survey data technicians
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES.
Processing and compiling survey data
• Support the project/team lead on allocated project or other tasks.
• Maintain data management structures and procedures.
• Process and correct captured survey data such as spherical images and point clouds.
• Follow and help develop working processes.
• Quality assures your own and colleagues work.
• Practice and develop relevant application skills.
Mark has extremely well rounded knowledge and experience of the Aberdeen recruitment market as well as the recruitment search landscape. He supports the AAA Operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing.
Call me now on 01224 259433 to discuss this vacancy.