Oil and gas operator currently have an opening for a Maximo Technical Specialist to join their team for a contract role based here in Aberdeen up until November 2018.
Reporting to the Operational IT Manager, will be accountable for developing the Maximo 3 – 5 years Roadmap and supporting improvement plan, chairing the IT Governance Process and managing the Maximo Support Contract.
In partnership with the key business user group of the system :
• Build the technology roadmap with supporting funding model required to deliver it
• Build and deliver the collective scopes required to deliver the improvements laid out in the roadmap
• Carry out the required MOC to implement the new way of working proposed for the Maximo support model
• Engage stakeholders and leadership team in supporting MOC plan
• Provide problem solving and challenge to business leaders when developing innovative business solutions and process improvement
Education Attainment & Accreditation
• Educated to Degree level in a role-related subject, or having had significant and extensive experience in a suitable strategic role
• Management or Leadership qualification preferred Professional Skills & Experience
• Fully certified in the latest version of Maximo
• Extensive working knowledge of implementing Maximo in the Oil & Gas Industry
• Broad understanding of business and commercial activities required to achieve service delivery
• Having an extensive network of relevant subject matter contacts
• A proven ability to use a variety of tools and technology in partnership with Maximo to enhance its capability
• To be able to objectively assess developing tools and innovations for their relevance to the organisation and service
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.