We are working with our client based in Aberdeen who is the UK’s leading alternative provider of wholesale fibre infrastructure.
They are looking to source a Marketing Manager on a permanent basis.
Management and execution of marketing and communications campaigns into Aberdeen, to raise awareness of our alternative full-fibre networks and support take up across relevant key market verticals (public sector, business, and consumer) via our service provider partners.
• Undertake marketing/communications campaigns to maximise consumer and business take-up via our service provider partners across the FTTP footprint in our Scottish project cities (incl. PR, direct mail, advertising, email, and online, social media).
• Collaborate with our consumer service provider partner(s) to ensure joined up go-to-market activities
• Build, maintain and leverage stakeholder relationships in Aberdeen to support sales, brand reputation and community support.
• Support the city development team with campaigns and materials to support their engagement with local landlords and property developers
• Management and optimisation of Aberdeen marketing budgets and allocation of spend to meet our in-city objectives
• Marketing team
• City development team
• Network delivery team External
• Service provider partners (Wholesale partners)
• City councils
• City stakeholders and industry bodies (Chambers of Commerce, business networking groups)
• Marketing/PR agencies • Suppliers (e.g. print/web/direct mail) Knowledge & Experience Essential
• At least five years’ experience in a marketing role
• Proven track record in executing multi-channel, on and off-line, marketing campaigns to generate leads (e.g. direct mail, email, events, social media etc.)
• Effective management of client or external stakeholder relationships
• Excellent copywriting skills with experience in collateral creation
• Experience in marketing in both B2B and B2C environments (ideally within the telecoms or technology sectors)
• Experience of running localised marketing & communications campaigns
• An interest in and working knowledge of telecoms technologies
• Experience in several of the following software applications & online services: o Pardot o SalesForce o Wordpress o Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign o LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/Hootsuite (for advertising and B2B campaigns)
• Educated to degree level (ideally with a 2:1 or higher or international equivalent)
• Marketing qualification or proven skills
• Design qualification or proven skills Should this position be of interest to you, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss this role
Mark has extremely well rounded knowledge and experience of the Aberdeen recruitment market as well as the recruitment search landscape. He supports the AAA Operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing.
Call me now on 01224 259433 to discuss this vacancy.