We are working with our client based in Aberdeen who is a Subsea contractor to the Oil and Gas Industry to source a Marine Superintendent.
This role is permanent role
Provides direct support to the Fleet Operations Manager to ensure a consistent delivery of marine and DP operations fleet wide, while providing Vessel Masters and Business Units with support on marine and DP related issues Job Scope
• Assist Fleet Operations Manager in safe and efficient running of the fleet
• Ensure Company owned and managed vessels are operated in a safe, efficient and economical manner and in full compliance with Class, Statutory regulations, the ISM Code and ISO 9001; ISO14001 and ISO18001 Standards
• Provide support and guidance to Vessel Masters, Asset Operations Teams and Project Teams on marine and DP issues
• Ensure that Planned Maintenance System (Deck Department) is being operated and reported to high standard and is in compliance with the ISM Code, MLC 2006 and company procedures
• Ensure that all mandatory procedures i.e. Navigational Watch keeping, DP Operations, ISSOW are used effectively and outcomes available for audit purposes
• Prepare vessel repair specifications in association with the Vessel Superintendent Background/ Experience Required:
• Senior Marine Qualification (STCW II/2 or III/2 or equivalent)
• DP Operational experience of serving on offshore diving, Pipelay and/or construction vessels
• Proven knowledge of marine and DP systems, operations and legislation
• Proven knowledge of IMCA guidelines and industry best practices
• Valid STCW COC and medical certificate
• Valid STCW Certificates and Offshore Survival
• Unlimited DP Certificate
Should this position be of interest to you, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss this role
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.