I am looking to recruit a Management Accountant for one of my long standing clients. Initially this would be on a 6 month contract basis, although there is a chance that impressive performance in post would see this become a longer term arrangement!
• Responsible for monthly cost centre reporting and providing variance analysis commentary for management.
• Liaise with Operations department to investigate variances in revenue and costs.
• To familiarise with, and understand, commercial & operational issues to allow accurate monthly reporting.
• To critically evaluate and monitor the quality and flow of information from internal and /or external service providers to ensure the correct, efficient and complete recording of financial records and forecasts, seeking advice where communications and data flow is incomplete or inaccurate.
• To prepare monthly and rolling cash flow forecasts.
• To adhere to month end reporting deadlines.
• Responsible for completion of appropriate Balance Sheet reconciliations.
• To assist in the preparation of forecasts.
• To prepare ad-hoc internal reports and other duties as required
Previous experience in industry is important, and ideally our client are looking for people who are available at relatively short notice. MS Dynamics experience would also be preferred.
With over 10 years experience in generating relationships and understanding people, I take great pride in helping individuals get what they want. Now specialising in the mid-senior level Accountancy field, I feel that my success in previous years has given me the knowledge and expertise to help you. With significant success already in placing people locally as well as internationally, I look forward to speaking to you and helping you source a role that gives you everything you are looking for.
Call me now on 01224 259425 to discuss this vacancy.