Oil and gas operator currently have an opening for a Maintenance Strategy Engineer to join their team based in Aberdeen.
This is a contract role up to 12 months
• Ensure that the maintenance management system (SAP) meets the intent of the Performance Standards and Maintenance Strategies.
• Continual review, update and custody of all the UK Maintenance Strategies, ensuring that they are aligned and implemented within the maintenance management system.
• Lead and facilitate maintenance strategy reviews.
• Collaborate with the Integrated Operations teams to identify improvements in maintenance and reliability programmes to increase maintenance efficiency, critical equipment reliability and production uptime.
• Share and implement best practices across assets.
• Review and approve major changes to the maintenance management system content ensuring they are appropriately aligned to enable efficient scheduling and execution.
• Provide direction to Master Data Coordinator to ensure that modifications are recorded and implemented within the maintenance management system (Asset register, criticality assessment, planned maintenance routines etc) Technical Experience
• Good understanding of Maintenance Strategies and the Philosophy
• Business and commercially aware with the ability to derive the correct case for change as required
• Strong SAP knowledge and proficient in Excel and Word is essential
• Qualified discipline engineer to degree standard with previous experience in a similar role
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.