We are currently looking for a Learning and Development Advisor for our client based in Westhill.
Duties involve but are not limited to -
• Organisational Development- Design and facilitation of internal development opportunities such as mentoring coaching
• Design and implementation of succession planning process ensuring it is rolled out and adhered to across all functions on and offshore
• Key focal point in relation to development activities, providing guidance to management and staff on a range of learning and organisational development matters.
• Work closely with HR Business Partners and advise on learning and organisational development matters.
• Training strategies and policies for the improvement of the business. business plans and feedback from individuals. co-ordinating budgets with department heads. managing improvements where required.
• Negotiate effective cost arrangements and monitor provider’s performance against effectiveness
• Assist in the organisation of resources required for the efficient provision of training programmes
• Identify learning and development needs for the business collating information from appraisals
• Contribute to the planning, development and implementation of training plans
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please don’t miss out apply online today.
An attractive salary and benefits package is available for the right candidate.
Eilidh and specialises in commercial recruitment for both temporary and permanent vacancies. She enjoys working with both candidates and clients to ensure she delivers the best service possible. Call her on 01224 259430 to discuss any of the vacancies here, and to discuss your options with AAA.
Call me now on 01224 259430 to discuss this vacancy.