Our client, an Oil and Gas Operator is currently seeking a Learning and Development Administrator to assist their team on an initial 3 month contract.
The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to training and learning and development activities to assist the L&D function in meeting business and safety needs.
• Populate Competency Matrix and produce appropriate outputs in Excel
• Provide appropriate support to the Learning and Development team
• Ensure all training matrix activities are up to date and visible
• Ensure the Learning and Development sharepoint site is maintained
• Ensure all training courses, and appropriate accommodation are booked in accordance with agreed approvals and are recorded appropriately in Oracle and relevant systems
• Assist in the organisation of resources required for the efficient provision of training programmes.
• Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery of training.
• Ensure all databases of training and competence records are kept up to date and accurate
• Ensure all certificates are appropriately filed.
• Previous experience in administration
• Proven ability to work effectively within a team and on own initiative
• IT literate: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint) to intermediate level and Excel to advanced level including an ability to use Excel for formulas and pivot tables
• Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload, meet tight deadlines and deal effectively with changing priorities
• Experience of the ORACLE HRMS suite of programs
• Previous experience of training administration
Eilidh has over 6 years experience in recruitment and specialises in commercial recruitment for both temporary and permanent vacancies. She enjoys working with both candidates and clients to ensure she delivers the best service possible. Call her on 01224 259430 to discuss any of the vacancies here, and to discuss your options with AAA.
Call me now on 01224 259430 to discuss this vacancy.