We are working with our client who service the oil and gas sector and are based in Aberdeen, to source a Skilled Labourer
This is a contract role for 3 months
The job holder is responsible for carrying out for performing workshop job processes including water blasting, moving goods, cleaning duties, assisting in disassembly duties, and general labouring duties. Although the job holder is responsible for making individual decisions, decision making is often taken in consultation with the supervisor.
The job holder is required to complete allocated jobs, often working to tight deadlines on a range of tasks to rigorous HSEQ standards.
Work is of a physical nature, involving lifting and carrying, albeit supported by physical aids (Cranes and forklift etc.), and working with potentially dangerous machinery and tools.
• Carrying out general labouring duties, as required, and assisting in the day-to-day operations in the Assembly and Test area
• Ensuring all daily and weekly checks are performed on equipment as per company procedures
• Moving goods around the Workshop & Yard via a forklift and electric pallet truck in a safe manner
• Ensuring that risk assessments are completed accurately, and highlighted hazards are adapted accordingly to ensure zero risk for all personnel, for required duties such as forklift and overhead cranes duties
• Assisting with maintenance work to facilities, plant and equipment within the workshop or in the open (yard), if and when required
• Candidates must have a valid UK Driver’s License, and have own form of transport
Should this position be of interest to you, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss this role
Mark has extremely well rounded knowledge and experience of the Aberdeen recruitment market as well as the recruitment search landscape. He supports the AAA Operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing.
Call me now on 01224 259433 to discuss this vacancy.