We are looking to recruit an experienced IS Technician on a contract basis to assist our Aberdeen based client.
Must have a minimum of HND Computing or other industry recognised certification such as Microsoft MCSE.
Must be competent in working in a predominately Microsoft software environment.
Must be organised with good communication skills and be self-motivated with a clear logical approach to problem solving. Must be an innovative thinker and a team player with a flexible attitude to meet the company needs.
COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Must demonstrate a strong commitment to HSEQ and accept that they are a line responsibility.
• General PC/desktop and helpdesk support coupled with strong hardware skills.
• Microsoft Windows operating systems; Microsoft Windows Server operating systems; Microsoft Office Suites.
• Active Directory
• Data backup hardware and software systems.
• Good communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange technologies.
• VMware vSphere suite and Microsoft Hyper-V advantageous.
• Exposure to WAN, Firewall and Cisco technology advantageous.
• Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
ORGANISATION AND PLANNING
• A high level of organisational skills are required and the ability to prioritise work schedule.
• Must be an effective team player who can relate to the needs of all employees.
Mark has extremely well rounded knowledge and experience of the Aberdeen recruitment market as well as the recruitment search landscape. He supports the AAA Operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing.
Call me now on 01224 259433 to discuss this vacancy.