If you’re an experienced IT Business Analyst, Senior Desktop Analyst or IT Manager of a multi-site SME please read on. Our well known Aberdeen based client are currently looking to appoint an ICT Manager to their team.
• The post holder will have responsibility for the operational management and support of ICT, which will include liaising with and managing external suppliers as required ensuring that systems remain reliable and fit-for-purpose.
• Ensure the effective management and utilisation of financial resources.
• Be responsible for the management of ICT contracts and ICT supplier relationship ensuring that key ICT targets/Service Level Agreements are met
• Ensure the effective implementation of an ICT plan that supports day to day work and delivering the organisation’s operational objectives.
• Be responsible for ICT risk management and ensure that all ICT services are supported by clearly defined, demonstrable and tested Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans. • Ensure that all ICT systems (including desktop and mobile devices, servers, hosting/data storage environments, telephony, networking equipment, software applications/databases, WAN/LAN connectivity) are effectively deployed, managed, maintained, upgraded and supported.
I specialise in the recruitment of accounting and IT staff on both a permanent and contract basis. I would be delighted to discuss the next step in your career or how we can help your business to attract and recruit high calibre employees.
Call me now on 01224 259441 to discuss this vacancy.