We are currently working with our client based in Aberdeen who are looking for Hydraulic Technicians to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Hydraulic Technicians will be responsible for the inspection, repair, installation and commissioning services to clients at their facilities.
The main duties of the Hydraulic Technician will include but won’t be limited too:
• Carry out Hydraulic piping, torqueing, pressure testing & condition monitoring.
• Inspection, overhauling and testing of pumps, motors, cylinders and control valves
• Assemble & Test hydraulic equipment
• To visually inspect client’s hydraulic systems onsite
• Lead the Installation & Commissioning of hydraulic equipment both onshore & offshore Ideally, the successful hydraulic technician will have the following minimum skills and experience:
• IRATA Rope Access Level 1
• BFPA Stage 1 & 2 Hydraulics, Pumps & Associated Controls
• HND/HNC or City & Guilds Mechanical Qualification
• Hydraulic Torqueing Course
• Working at Height course
This role will include Ad-hoc Offshore and International Work and therefore it would be advantageous if you held the following:
• Valid Offshore Certificates • Valid Passport
Monica is an integral part of the AAA operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing for both permanent and temporary vacancies
Call me now on 01224 259447 to discuss this vacancy.