We are working with our client based in Aberdeen to source an experienced HR Administrator for a 6 month contract
Provides a wide range of confidential HR administration support to the HR Department and line managers
• Undertakes a wide range of administration activities relating to the production of employment contracts, variations of contracts, transfers/reassignments and associated paperwork.
• Maintains the HR database and personnel files, ensuring records are kept accurate and up to date. Identifies opportunities to improve HR record-keeping systems, reporting processes, etc
• Ensures the correct processes are followed and completed for all new starts e.g. IT requirements, verification of qualifications/training, reference requests, identification checks and ensures new start details are entered into the HR Database punctually for monthly Payroll runs. Arranges and assists with Employee Inductions for new starts.
• Provides support with payroll activities, employee benefits administration, recruitment and resourcing, reporting, etc., as required.
• Provides administration support in relation to a range of HR activities and projects e.g. maintains sickness absence records, maintains organisation charts, arranges interviews, and books medicals for staff, produces management reports /statistical analyses.
• Supports the maintenance of HR policies and procedures in accordance with Company guidelines.
• Ensures all queries by employees, managers and third parties are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
• Continuously develops own knowledge and skills through professional development and keeps up to date with current employment legislation.
• Provides cover for the Interim HR Co-ordinator.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
• CIPD qualified or working towards a CIPD qualification Preferred
• Offshore Safety Training Certificate and MIST
• Degree qualified
• Previous experience in HR administration, preferably in the UK oil and gas industry
• Proven ability to work effectively within a team and on own initiative
• Practical knowledge and understanding of general HR practices and procedures
• Basic knowledge and understanding of relevant aspects of employment law e.g. parental rights, data protection, contracts of employment, equal opportunities
• IT literate: HR database, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to intermediate level.
• Knowledge of the ORACLE HRMS suite of programs
• Discreet and confidential
• Proven ability to build and maintain credibility across the organisation
• Excellent communication skills - at all levels
• Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload, meet tight deadlines and deal effectively with changing priorities
• Excellent administration skills, accurate with an eye for detail • Motivated and enthusiastic
INTERACTIONS/ INTERNAL INTERACTIONS
• All levels of management and staff – onshore and offshore
• Medical Provider
• Company Medical Advisor
• HR service providers
Should this position be of interest to you, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss this role
Eilidh and specialises in commercial recruitment for both temporary and permanent vacancies. She enjoys working with both candidates and clients to ensure she delivers the best service possible. Call her on 01224 259430 to discuss any of the vacancies here, and to discuss your options with AAA.
Call me now on 01224 259430 to discuss this vacancy.