We are currently looking for HR Administrator to join our clients team on an initial 11 month contract based in Bridge of Don.
Duties involve -
• Prepare and issue employment contracts/secondment terms including employment references, coordinating pre-employment requirements and general induction preparation
• Update and maintain employee database and personnel records and update benefit records
• Prepare the weekly and monthly payroll which includes entering all new starts to the employee database and processing leavers
• Support and work closely with all other members of the Human Resources team
• Participate in and lead specific function related projects.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications -
• Preferably degree qualified in Human Resources
• Recent or part qualified CIPD or equivalent
• Ideally someone in the early stages of a career in Human Resources with a basic knowledge and experience of HR practices and HR systems
• Competent user of Microsoft office applications
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proactive, creative and adaptable to change and manage multiple priorities
Please apply online now.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Eilidh and specialises in commercial recruitment for both temporary and permanent vacancies. She enjoys working with both candidates and clients to ensure she delivers the best service possible. Call her on 01224 259430 to discuss any of the vacancies here, and to discuss your options with AAA.
Call me now on 01224 259430 to discuss this vacancy.