We are working with our client who service the oil and gas sector and are based in Aberdeen, to source a Goods In/Dispatch Coordinator
This is a permanent position
The job holder will manage the product supermarket and production stores.
This person will be responsible for ensuring all items are made available for production as and when required.
• To ensure that all components are appropriately stored in their designated locations.
• To ensure that all component locations are accurately and adequately labelled.
• To accurately perform all booking in/out transactions.
• To order and receive parts and PPE.
• To implement determined actions resulting from the respective pickings lists in the designated time.
• To liaise appropriately with all internal Customers.
• To ensure that all substances, stored or to be transported, are appropriately labelled in suitable containers.
• To appropriately package all goods ready for dispatch.
• To ensure that all dispatches have appropriate documentation.
• To perform stock counts for the appropriate stock location when requested.
• To be responsible for the accountability of all stock.
• When required assist in the testing and refurbishment of equipment.
• Able to perform driving duties as and when required.
• To ensure that all housekeeping duties are continuously performed within the appropriate stores location.
• To participate in 6S activities.
• To support continuous improvement initiatives.
• To adhere to the Company’s Procedures in relation to the Quality Management and Environment Systems.
• To adhere to the Company’s Safety Procedures and Policies.
• Ordering Consumables/PPE equipment.
• Operating fork lift trucks, and Very Narrow Aisle truck. Required Capabilities
• Experience in a stock control/warehousing environment.
• Experience in a reactive environment (i.e. having a consistent focus on priorities and associated deadlines).
• Experience in operating ERP systems would be advantageous.
• An effective communicator.
• Computer literate.
• Valid Driving license.
Mark has extremely well rounded knowledge and experience of the Aberdeen recruitment market as well as the recruitment search landscape. He supports the AAA Operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing.
Call me now on 01224 259433 to discuss this vacancy.