Oil and gas operator currently have an opening for a General Accounting Analyst to join their team for a permanent role based in Aberdeen
The analyst role is to be accountable for the financial recording of gross G&A costs, and their related cost recovery.
The analyst must perform, maintain and develop financial G&A procedures and reports to ensure the integrity of G&A accounting transactions and the time-writing system.
• Annual preparation of Department 1st Spend and Headcount budgets.
• Annual preparation of Cost allocation budget, including the Service Level Agreement.
• Monthly preparation of actual / forecast costs for internal Business Unit Reporting.
• Monthly review of department charge out rates and subsequent processing of rate adjustments, similar accountability for recoding and allocation of helicopter cost • Monthly reconciliation of direct recharges.
• Coding: issue guides and make coding corrections for all departments.
• Facilitate and assist Maximo procure to pay process for departmental costs.
• Preparation, review and issue of reports and meet with Department managers to discuss. Preparation of quarterly BU leadership reports focussing on key spend and recovery parameters.
• Review of Time-writing journals exported from the time writing system.
• Extract of structured data from the time writing system and preparation of time writing reports for use by JV analysts.
• Monthly reconciliation of inventory balances to JV ledgers, maintenance of vessel and fuel trackers and monthly meetings with Supply Chain Management
• Preparation of the monthly performance scorecard, and administration of the annual statutory audit
• Educated to degree level in relevant subject.
• Professional exam qualified (CA / CIMA / ACCA)
Eilidh and specialises in commercial recruitment for both temporary and permanent vacancies. She enjoys working with both candidates and clients to ensure she delivers the best service possible. Call her on 01224 259430 to discuss any of the vacancies here, and to discuss your options with AAA.
Call me now on 01224 259430 to discuss this vacancy.