Our client based north of the city is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager on a contractual basis, this is a 3 month contract initially but has the scope to be extended.
• Management, development and mentoring of the GL Accounting Team, organising roles and responsibilities, work plans, timetables and deadlines for finance objectives and deliverables
• Ensure timely completion of monthly management accounts and review variance analysis prepared by the team and present to senior management (NAV17 and NAV15);
• Ensure timely completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and review (peer review for low risk entities), identify risks/opportunities and pro-actively resolve reconciling items (through Blackline);
• Liaise with other departments and foster strong collaborative working relationships (eg Tax; Group Finance; Treasury; Supply Chain; OTC and AP);
• Understand regulation, legislation and industry developments and how they will impact the business;
• Ensure all Group accounting policies and procedures and regulatory reporting requirements (including all indirect tax returns) are understood by the team and adhered to;
• Liaise with third party accounting providers to ensure that deliverables are understood and adhered to and that information received is understood and consistent with that presented to Group;
• Support the Group and the Finance Leadership team in other ad hoc projects as they arise.
• Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• 5+ years’ experience in a financial management position
• Proven strategic planning experience at the management level
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and NAV
• Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
• Experience of working in Shared Service Centre environment
• Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communication and presentation skills
Tracey is the latest edition to AAA, she brings with her over 6 years of experience within recruitment across various industries. Her expertise lie in resourcing candidates across all disciplines from storeman to HR directors. Tracey prides herself on her ability to fill challenging positons within short timeframes to fit in with her clients schedules.
Call me now on 01224 259404 to discuss this vacancy.