We are working with our client who service the oil and gas sector and are based in Aberdeen, to source Field Service Engineers within the following backgrounds
These are staff positions, working internationally on a rotational basis
The work ranges from machine installation support, maintenance, fault finding, servicing and repair through to complete system upgrades
• Maintain detailed and intimate knowledge of reciprocating compressors, auxiliaries and associated drives and drive systems
• Provide a customer focussed, timely and quality service in support of the installed reciprocating compressor systems
• Provide Field Engineering support throughout the Middle East / Asia / Caspian region and further afield as required for installation, maintenance, fault finding, repair and / or service support
• To execute and deliver on going projects in a supportive and pro-active manner
• To remain up to date with, develop, maintain, monitor and implement standards, processes and procedures for the efficient execution of the work
• To deliver efficient and effective communication with home base and to customer, providing timely and accurate reporting as necessary.
• Provide leadership by example in the Implementation, communication and support of HSE strategies and policies.
• Provide supervision of local personnel and support trades
• To interface with other disciplines to co-ordinate activities and work in an integrated manner.
Should this position be of interest to you, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss this role
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.