We are working with our client based in Fordoun who are a leading provider of integrated engineered solutions to the oil and gas, marine and renewable energy industry
They have a requirement for Fabricator/Welder for contract role
To carry out all welding processes as requested, weld new required Weld Procedures
• To be able to understand engineering drawings
• To be able to weld in accordance with company weld procedures
• Ability to work with limited supervision
• Consistently achieve high quality products in a timely manner along with relevant documentation.
• Keep account of hours worked for accounting and wages purposes.
• Ability to work in a clean and orderly manner
Knowledge & Skills:
• Experience in a welding fabrication environment/
Experience in Flux-cored arc welding
• Ability to read engineering drawings.
• Ability to weld to Industry standards.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to fabricate to close tolerances.
Minimum Qualifications: • Time-served in appropriate trade
Mark has extremely well rounded knowledge and experience of the Aberdeen recruitment market as well as the recruitment search landscape. He supports the AAA Operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing.
Call me now on 01224 259433 to discuss this vacancy.