We are working on an exclusive basis with our client who are looking to expand their team in Aberdeen and are looking to recruit a Customer Care Team Member on a permanent basis.
Our client specialises in the design and manufacture of temporary lighting for hazardous areas across various industries and this is an exciting opportunity to join an International team.
The duties for the Customer Care Team Member will include but not be limited too:
• Answering Customer Queries by telephone and email to provide first hand support
• Handling quotations and orders through company ERP system
• Preparing and sending out quotations
• Resolving any issues that customers may have
• Providing support to the Field Sales Team
Ideally, the Customer Care Team Member will have the following skills and experience:
• Ability to work remotely as the successful candidate will be working within an international team and there will be periods of working alone.
• Experience on MS Office packages with general computer skills
• Knowledge on Customer Service Practices
• Logistics Experience
A valid Passport is required for this position as there will be international travel required on a regular basis
Monica is an integral part of the AAA operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing for both permanent and temporary vacancies
Call me now on 01224 259447 to discuss this vacancy.