We are currently seeking a Collections Analyst to join our clients team based in Bridge of Don on a permanent basis.
The Collections Analyst will be responsible for securing payment commitments on aged receivables. Additionally, they will maintain reporting on account statuses and cash forecasting.
• Send dunning letters to customers with past due receivables and pursue payment commitments.
• Create and send customer statements to customers on a monthly basis.
• Participate in A/R to A/P reconciliations with customers as required.
• Liaise with OTC Team to resolve customer disputes.
• Escalate non-responsive customers through appropriate channels.
• Create monthly and quarterly cash collection forecast and identify estimated timing of incoming receipts.
• Weekly and monthly reporting of account statuses.
• Collaborate with cash applications to appropriately apply customer payments and obtain remittance advice from customers.
• Obtain withholding tax receipts for short-pays
Experience/Skills Required: Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Experience within a similar role Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities. Strong organizational skills. Previous experience in oil and gas industry preferred. Proficient in Excel.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online now.
Eilidh and specialises in commercial recruitment for both temporary and permanent vacancies. She enjoys working with both candidates and clients to ensure she delivers the best service possible. Call her on 01224 259430 to discuss any of the vacancies here, and to discuss your options with AAA.
Call me now on 01224 259430 to discuss this vacancy.