We are working with our client based in Aberdeen to source an experienced Contracts Engineer on a permanent basis.
The Contracts Engineer will provide contractual support to the designated projects including the tender, administration and maintenance of project specific contracts and the call off from federal agreements where applicable.
They will ensure all contracts are tendered and administered in accordance with contracting and supply chain policies and procedures and the company is appropriately protected in terms of its contractual obligations and liabilities.
• Providing contracting and procurement support to the Project delivery team
• Assisting in the development and documentation of contract specific supply chain Strategies, and implement and administer agreed contracting strategy
• Awarding and administering all contracts in accordance with the procurement procedures and client contract requirements and relevant DOA
• Coordinating all commercial activities relative to the placement of all project specific contracts and the on-going contractual support thereafter e.g. rate reviews, contract amendments etc.
• Coordinating the preparation and issue of prequalification, invitation to tender, evaluation and contract documents for project specific contracts
• Identifying, developing and delivering financial savings and value creation by supporting the development of contracting strategies for on-going activities liaising with the wider supply chain team
• Successful candidate will be educated to Degree level with previous experience within the oil and gas industry within supply chain/procurement/contracting environments.
• Will have knowledge of commercial frameworks, good contract drafting and negotiation skills.
• The successful candidate will have knowledge of EU legislation and how it applies to the procurement of goods and services.
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.