We are currently seeking an experience Contracts Administrator to join our clients team on an ongoing temporary basis.
Duties involve -
• Assisting with the management of company contracts ranging from customer contracts to supplier negotiations
• Understand the specific mandates in a contract
• Activities concerned with preparation of bids
• Draft service orders instructing the specific services
• Activities concerned with contract administration process
• New vendors sourcing, selecting and due diligence
• Ensuring the vendors understand the company delivery model
• Maintenance of the catalogue of rates for the subcontractors
• Maintenance of both client / vendor contract database
• Assisting senior management with negotiating contracts with customers or subcontractors
• Monitoring vendors agreements are back to back with the client contracts
• Coordinate with finance staff to ensure proper billing and collection of contractual revenue
• Maintain an audit file for each contract
• May act as liaison between company and subcontractors/ clients
• Tracking authorisations and correspondence.
• Prior experience in a similar position.
• Strong computer skills with excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
• The capacity to adequately handle a fast paced working environment
• The capacity to meet project deadlines
• Ability to work as an individual contributor and team player
• Working as a contract administrator requires a degree of customer support skill, ensuring internal and external client & vendor relations are running smoothly when it comes to contract drafts and negotiation
• Works with professionalism and integrity to uphold reputation of team and company
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, please apply online now.
Eilidh and specialises in commercial recruitment for both temporary and permanent vacancies. She enjoys working with both candidates and clients to ensure she delivers the best service possible. Call her on 01224 259430 to discuss any of the vacancies here, and to discuss your options with AAA.
Call me now on 01224 259430 to discuss this vacancy.