We are working with our client based in Aberdeen to source a Communications & Marketing Executive
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months with the client
• Develops and implements external communications
• Enhances leadership visibility, maintains consistent communication
• Manages media management co-ordination and acts as local spokesperson and provides support to leadership on media response
• Leads communications role for emergency response exercises or events
• Ensures that a robust crisis communications plan is in place and that all tools meet regulatory requirements and are integrated with the corporate-wide plan
• Designs and develops materials highlighting business priorities, including internal briefing notes, key messages, project plans and timelines, content outlines, presentations, corporate publications, newsletter stories, news releases, fact sheets, speeches and/or speaking points
• Works collaboratively with Corporate Communications
• Develops and manages events calendar
• Company lead for Charitable Donations and Sponsorships.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Previous experience within similar role essential
• Familiar with organising and managing marketing and communications campaigns
• Experience in crisis communications essential
• Media relations experience essential
• Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or similar field essential
• Strong written and oral communication and excellent presentation skills essential with the ability to work under pressure
• Must be proficient in design/editing programs – Adobe Create Suite
Tracey is the latest edition to AAA, she brings with her over 6 years of experience within recruitment across various industries. Her expertise lie in resourcing candidates across all disciplines from storeman to HR directors. Tracey prides herself on her ability to fill challenging positons within short timeframes to fit in with her clients schedules.
Call me now on 01224 259404 to discuss this vacancy.