Our client, based on the outskirts of Aberdeen, is currently seeking a Commercial Director to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an ideal position for someone looking for a step up in their career or simply looking for a new challenge within a commercial environment. The Commercial Director will be responsible for the commercial responsibilities of multiple projects ensuring that operating performance is monitored and managed proactively.
Responsibilities will include -
• Manage Commercial team ensuring costs are controlled.
• Ensure cost flows are accurate and updated monthly.
• Coordinate procurement
• Attend and provide appropriate reports to all board meetings
• Monitor and report on progress and anticipated outcome of all projects
• Ensure appropriate training and development takes place • Participate in the appraisal of future projects
• Develop arrangements with suppliers and subcontractors and prepare benchmark reports on the effectiveness of these.
• Organise and delegate projects to Surveyors
• Manage the Surveyors in order to achieve the valuations and cost reporting
• Monitor the Valuation / Payment system
• Monitor the Sub Contractor Payment Systems
• Approve the authorisation of all sub-contractors
Our client is ideally seeking recent construction industry experience for this role. It is an excellent opportunity to join an established organisation. Please don’t miss out, please apply online today.
Eilidh has over 6 years experience in recruitment and is our latest addition to the team at AAA. She specialises in commercial recruitment for both temporary and permanent vacancies and enjoys working with both candidates and clients to ensure she delivers the best service possible. Call her on 01224 259430 to discuss any of the vacancies here, and to discuss your options with AAA.
Call me now on 01224 259430 to discuss this vacancy.