Oil and gas operator currently have an opening for a Business Systems Analyst – Maximo to join their team for a 6 month contract role based in Aberdeen.
• Responsible for the Support, Development, Testing and Training of Maximo 7.6 Oil & Gas.
• Ensure Maximo requests and incidents are dealt with in a timely manner and within agreed SLA’s ensuring business users are communicated throughout the support process. Escalate any problems to Maximo 3rd party support liaising regularly with the vendor and business user to resolution.
• Ability to customize Maximo, update screen information, start centers, workflows and database configuration. Manage system builds for Maximo and act as a Focal point for the Testing of builds by liaising with 3rd party developers and business users to carry out User Acceptance Testing (UAT) whilst ensuring tests are delivered to plan.
• Maintain interfaces between Maximo and other external system e.g. Maxi Sun, Planning Interface and other in-house systems.
• Actively participate in the Change Management process by working closely with key stakeholders in the Maximo Business Process and Super User Groups and providing expert technical guidance.
• Plan, write, deliver and manage test cycles through development and test environments, ensuring all test are carried out to reflect best practice and are delivered to plan.
• Schedule and deliver Maximo training to a variety of Maximo users in Finance, Supply Chain Management and Operational and Maintenance departments both onshore and offshore.
• Maintain systems documentation, ensuring Knowledge Base articles and IS Guides are up to date and Training course material and handouts are up to date to reflect the courses delivered.
• Ability to support other critical Business Systems such as Energy Sys, OSISoft PI, P2 Explorer, Synergi and Q4 ISSOW
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.