Our Oil and Gas client currently have an opening for a Business Applications Consultant to join their team based in Aberdeen.
The Business Applications Consultant will report directly to the Director of Finance
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Implement and develop the Microsoft platform, ERP systems, business intelligence, and other business relevant applications
• Support the implementation and provide assistant in developing the strategy for rolling out the IT infrastructure and systems to offshore/onshore assets when required and provide ongoing support
• Support the management of all remote links to and from the mobile P&A assets including communications, data and condition based monitoring systems.
• Management of all hardware owned by the company and ensure it is fit, for purpose to achieve the company strategy
• Train and support the systems users, as well as ascertaining their needs and keeping their knowledge up to date
• Provide day to day technical support to all systems users
• Manage secure network access for remote users
•Keep to date with new technology
• Ensure software licensing laws are followed
• Degree in I.T or related field
• Experience of developing and managing and ERP SYSTEM
• Experience in I.T systems applications
• Project Management/ Organisational change
• Project Management Skills
• Experience in Managing an I.T Infrastructure
• Developing Microsoft Platforms and Dynamics AX
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.