My client is looking for a Billing Specialist, initially on a 3 month basis, although this could possibly go longer. Due to the urgent nature of the role, candidates must be available at short notice.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Printing all customer invoices from generic mailbox/from printers.
• Sourcing, printing and attaching POD’s to customer invoices.
• Saving customer invoices to the database.
• Emailing/posting and uploading customer invoices (with back-up where necessary) to customer specific invoicing websites.
• Supporting Reception Cover – morning, afternoon breaks and lunchtime/ad hoc days full time as and when required.
• Facilities - Main point of contact for facilities requirements during annual leave.
• Supporting HR with Visa Application– business letters, Letters of Invitation and any other documentation require to support travel e.g. employee letter and offshore letters.
• Supporting HR with generating letters to support secondary passport applications.
• Arranging hotel bookings for incoming visitors as and when required.
• Collating and communicating weekly on-call rota.
• Ordering Business Cards .
• Raising Purchase Requisitions in SAP.
• Responsible for Archiving/maintaining records/arranging destruction of documentation due for destruction.
• Preparing meeting rooms for executive visitors – regular checks for tidiness.
• Supporting billing team with filing/scanning/copying as and when required.
• Responsible for - creating, deactivating, replacing staff access cards.
• Ensuring basic stationery supplies are replenished.
• Main contact for printer/copier issues.
• Supporting Tender/Contract management as and when required.
• Ensuring All Company Quality Procedures are followed.
• Full participation in company’s Quality, Health & Safety systems.
• Support safety initiatives, including use of incident / potential incident reporting system.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• SAP experience essential.
• Reception/Admin experience essential - professional and friendly manner is vital.
• IT competency (standard Microsoft packages, Lotus, Access)
• Excellent communication skills.
• Numeracy and literacy skills.
• Attention to detail / Time management / Prioritisation Skills.
• Call handling: confidentiality is vital, must ensure no company/staff information passed to cold callers.
• The ability to keep calm when the reception area is busy.
• A positive attitude.
With over 10 years experience in generating relationships and understanding people, I take great pride in helping individuals get what they want. Now specialising in the mid-senior level Accountancy field, I feel that my success in previous years has given me the knowledge and expertise to help you. With significant success already in placing people locally as well as internationally, I look forward to speaking to you and helping you source a role that gives you everything you are looking for.
Call me now on 01224 259425 to discuss this vacancy.