We are delighted to be working exclusively alongside our client who are a long established and specialist IT company based in Aberdeen to source a Associate Development Consultant on a contract basis up to 6 months.
Minimum of 2+ years’ experience of developing and supporting MS-Access based applications including database administration, import/export specifications, query/form report design and programming.
• Strong communication and documentation skills
• Team player, used to working and delivering solutions as a team in a project environment.
• Self-starting, proactive with an ability to self-organize and prioritize. Core Skills
• Experience in using MS-Access for query design, form design, macro development, importing & exporting data to and from Excel/.csv/.txt
• Excellent knowledge of MS Access programming with VBA
• Great people skills including capabilities to communicate with non-technical people and to successfully transfer knowledge to technical resources
• MS-Access Database Management and Administration, excellent writing skills needed to communicate complex concepts in simplified terms
• Previous experience in data transformation initiatives involved prescribed input/prescribed output scenarios
• Microsoft certification. Specifically: 77-730: Access: Core Database Management, Manipulation and Query Skills
• Knowledge of SAP regarded as an advantage – training will be provided
Mark has extremely well rounded knowledge and experience of the Aberdeen recruitment market as well as the recruitment search landscape. He supports the AAA Operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing.
Call me now on 01224 259433 to discuss this vacancy.