We are currently looking to recruit an Asset Integrity Engineer for our client based in Aberdeen.
The role of Asset Integrity Engineer will be to develop and implement predictive maintenance tools & reporting systems to ensure that our client can deliver this data clearly to their customers.
The duties and responsibilities will include but won’t be limited too:
• Developing Data Analysis and modelling to improve business opportunities which will include data mining, analysis reporting & market assessments.
• Analyse historical inspection data to develop new risk assessment tools
• Utilizing reporting tools to deliver Integrity Performance reports to clients
• Support Project Engineering teams to ensure that all projects and work scopes are planned, scheduled & completed in accordance with requirements.
• To liaise with Customer Focal Points to ensure the pro-active management & delivery of the Integrity Management services.
• Develop & deliver CTR quotations
To be considered for this position it is essential that you have the following skills and qualifications:
• Minimum of HND in an Engineering Discipline
• Experience in Project Engineering
• Previous experience in utilising & developing condition based maintenance & predictive maintenance tools and reporting systems.
• Relevant experience in an Integrity Engineering role which includes data mining
Monica is an integral part of the AAA operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing for both permanent and temporary vacancies
Call me now on 01224 259447 to discuss this vacancy.