We are working with our client based in Aberdeen to source an Administrator
This is a permanent role
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE:
• Provide efficient, responsive and proactive administrative, coordination and logistical support across the business.
• Provide administrative support to the business including: HR, Health & Safety, Finance, Facilities, Sourcing and sales teams as directed including: data input, copying, scanning, filing paperwork and making calls and/or e-mailing Clients, Suppliers and their parties
• Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them where appropriate
• Travel and logistics - organise and maintain travel and hotel bookings as directed
• Ordering and maintaining office stationary and supplies
• Support and provide basic holiday cover across all business functions as required
• Escalating queries where necessary using own judgment
• Supporting management with any ad-hoc analysis and reporting
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Intermediate - advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio) skills
• Business administration
• Experience in logistics – managing diaries, booking travel, accommodation, meetings
• Previous administration experience
• A high level of secondary education
Eilidh and specialises in commercial recruitment for both temporary and permanent vacancies. She enjoys working with both candidates and clients to ensure she delivers the best service possible. Call her on 01224 259430 to discuss any of the vacancies here, and to discuss your options with AAA.
Call me now on 01224 259430 to discuss this vacancy.