Role; To provide an effective administrative service incorporating all aspects of office administration and secretarial support, and to act as deputy to the Office Supervisor in office facilities management matters. Activities include: management of office facilities issues and arrangements as directed; secretarial support for the Management team and other personnel including drafting and review of documentation, scanning, photocopying, binding, document filing; and organising internal and external meetings/events. The role also encompasses the arrangement of travel, accommodation, training courses, company medicals, ordering of PPE, management of the mobile phone contract and associated activity and management of office stock control. As part of a multi-disciplinary team, the role will involve the provision of Reception cover as required, as well as cover for the tasks of other team members including the PA and Senior Administrator and Office Supervisor during periods of absence.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Provide support to the Office Supervisor with office facilities management matters, New Start/Leaver process, liaison with associates and third parties and any other activities to ensure the smooth running of the office. Provide cover for the Office Supervisor during periods of absence
• Provide office administration services that include arrangement of travel and accommodation, ordering of PPE, raising and issuing purchase orders, updating contact lists and Company information, ordering and control of printed stationery including business cards. Ensure that the Travel Guide and Admin Manual are kept up to date
• Book training courses and medicals (pre-employment and ongoing) and liaise with providers on requirements as needed. Review and maintain the Safety and Vocational training registers
• Manage the company mobile phone contract and associated activities in conjunction with the IT department
• Provide secretarial support to the Management team and other personnel as required including the drafting and review of letters, reports, presentations, spreadsheets and other documentation. Also in the preparation and submission of correspondence / documentation filing, scanning, photocopying and binding of documents etc.
Tracey is the latest edition to AAA, she brings with her over 6 years of experience within recruitment across various industries. Her expertise lie in resourcing candidates across all disciplines from storeman to HR directors. Tracey prides herself on her ability to fill challenging positons within short timeframes to fit in with her clients schedules.
Call me now on 01224 259404 to discuss this vacancy.