Our Aberdeen based client are currently looking to add an Accounts Payable Supervisor to the team. This is a full-time, permanent addition and an excellent staff benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate.
• Lead Accounts Payable Team ensuring delivery of quality service to internal and external customers
• Lead the day-to-day operation of the Team and agree priorities with the Accounts Payable Manager.
• Day to day management and support of the Team, managing the training and development programme for team members, including their personal development plans.
• Plan and allocate available resources, identify and agree goals for the team, and monitor performance to ensure achievement of agreed objectives.
• Monitor performance of the Team to ensure effective delivery of service.
• Produce and develop KPI’s to measure performance of the Team and communicate these as appropriate.
If you have experience of working within an Accounts Payable department, and also supervisory/management experience then please apply here!
If you are interested in this position please call me on 01224 259425, or email me at email@example.com.
With over 10 years experience in generating relationships and understanding people, I take great pride in helping individuals get what they want. Now specialising in the mid-senior level Accountancy field, I feel that my success in previous years has given me the knowledge and expertise to help you. With significant success already in placing people locally as well as internationally, I look forward to speaking to you and helping you source a role that gives you everything you are looking for.
Call me now on 01224 259425 to discuss this vacancy.