The Accounts Assistant will provide general administration support to the finance department, including support for processing of financial transactions and journals, reconciliation of balance sheets and month end reporting.
Job Specific Duties:
• Accurate and timely processing of general ledger entries including, payments, receipts, deposit & loan entries, roll overs, maturities and account transfers
• Provide support for internal and external auditors, responding quickly and comprehensively to all queries
• Posting of monthly recurring journals
• Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts as assigned
• Assisting in month end reporting
• Ensuring continuous improvements to processes and controls
• Ad-hoc administration processes such as filing
The successful individual will have basic accountancy understanding and experience of working within a finance function. We are looking for someone with strong excel, time management and attention to detail skills. They must be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Tracey is the latest edition to AAA, she brings with her over 6 years of experience within recruitment across various industries. Her expertise lie in resourcing candidates across all disciplines from storeman to HR directors. Tracey prides herself on her ability to fill challenging positons within short timeframes to fit in with her clients schedules.
Call me now on 01224 259404 to discuss this vacancy.