We are working with our client North of Aberdeen, and they have a requirement for an Account Manager
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working with a range of internal and external stakeholders you will be responsible for the growth of your assigned product line both in the UK and Internationally.
• Define and manage growth plans for the assigned products/services through the entire product life cycle including performance measurement.
• In conjunction with the appropriate Head of Sales, identify and co-ordinate new business opportunities including entry into new geographic markets and customer segments.
• Analyse sales figures on a monthly basis and report to the Head of Sales with appropriate action plans.
• Work with the Sales Managers agreeing sales budgets and co-ordinate the compilation of business plans to ensure targets are met.
• Compile and manage the development roadmap, gathering and prioritising requirements from customers and sales/support teams whilst balancing these against ROI.
• Work closely and effectively with the Technical Team on continuous product innovation and development projects.
• Work with the relevant stakeholders to establish effective pricing policy for both existing and prospective customers
• Undertake detailed market and competitor analyses.
• Work with the Marketing Campaign Planner and the Marketing Team to develop suitable positioning and marketing collateral, including product messages, campaigns, communications material and other marketing deliverables.
• Manage education and training of internal sales and support teams.
• Champion the product/service through engagement with internal and external stakeholder.
• Identify key partnerships with other 3rd parties relevant to the awareness of the product/service.
Applicants should be degree qualified in a relevant subject and must have previous experience in a similar role.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV for immediate review.
In my current role I lead our Technical, Engineering, Sales & Marketing and Supply Chain teams alongside managing some of our key clients.
Call me now on 01224 211211 to discuss this vacancy.